We have established expectations to facilitate a safe Drive-In/Outdoor worship experience.
In preparation for offering Drive-In/Outdoor worship service opportunities, we have planned specific measures to assure the safety of all worshipers. Pastor Tooten’s sermon will be delivered in front of the main entrance doors of the theater. Worshipers can tune into a designated FM station to listen to the service. (A notification will be sent if the station changes)
We request that members do not attend the Drive-In Worship if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms.
Members are expected to:
- Arrive before 9:15 a.m. Service will start promptly and being streaming for virtual worshipers at 9:30 a.m.
- Please park one space apart (there must be one space between each car for properly social distancing)
- Worshipers must stay in their vehicles. Remaining within a vehicle provides the safest option for worshipers.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Tune to the designated FM station, you are welcome to still stream on the website or Facebook
- The theater will not be open, so worshipers should not expect to be given access to the restroom facilities.
- There will be an option to collect offering at the end of service at a drive-by/drop-off table. Offering is recommended to be complete online through our website.