We have established expectations to facilitate a safe Outdoor worship experience.
In preparation for offering Outdoor worship service opportunities, we have planned specific measures to assure the safety of all worshipers. Pastor Tooten’s sermon will be delivered in the parking lot of the church at 4318 Fitch Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21236. Unlike drive-up worship, please bring your chair to sit in the parking lot.
We request that members do not attend the Outdoor Worship if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms.
Members are expected to:
- Arrive before 8:30 a.m. Service will start promptly at 8:45 a.m. and being streaming for virtual worshipers at 9 a.m.
- Bring your chair and remember to social distance if you are not sitting with family or household members
- Please park on Fitch Avenue, the parking lot will be used for seating. For handicap parking, there will be spaces available on the parking lot. Below are images for parking areas.
- Masks are encouraged if you are not vaccinated.
- After service, access to the restroom in the church will be available
- There will be an option to collect offering at the end of service. Offering is recommended to be complete online through our website.
Updated September 3, 2021